Exit Site

Leave this site safely

You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.

To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.

Academic Plan Change Request via myWCU

This resource explains how to submit an Academic Plan Change Request via myWCU. Undergraduate students have the ability to submit plan change requests, such as: change of major and add/remove minor, additional major, certificates and certifications through their myWCU account.